Fractures in the skull area can be depicted with this type of scan. Furthermore, the procedure is used for the clarification of sinusitis of the paranasal sinuses.
About the appointment
Well-informed in all matters
Requirements for an X-ray
- Please bring your e‑card and referral.
- Any previous findings are also to be submitted.
- A possible pregnancy must be ruled out.
- Dental prostheses or jewellery must be removed depending on the examination region.
Procedure for an X-ray
- An X‑ray only takes a few seconds.
- Images are recorded in a standing, sitting or lying position depending on the bodily region to be examined.
- Images are recorded on two levels (from the front and the side).