We can do even more for you
Multimodality molecular imaging
Sometimes more than one imaging method may be needed in order to capture a tumour holistically. We combine a PET-CT with an MRI in close succession.
Biochemical properties of the brain can be visualised with a PET scan, for example in order to clarify a dementia diagnosis.
A PET-CT can offer highly precise insights into the heart muscle in case of heart failure and thereby support therapeutic decisions.
Highest medical standard
We are certified since 2017
- EARL derived from “resEARch 4Life” based on an initiative of EANM (European Association of Nuclear Medicine), provides independent quality control in regard to scanning performance.
- Moreover, the standardised measurement parameters in regard to QC allow for the comparability of participating institutes (independently of respective device manufacturers) or a precise and reproducible quantification with regard to SUV (standard uptake value).
- Standardised or specified phantom images are produced every three months in cooperation with our medical physics department and transmitted to EANM for further evaluation and examination.
Arriving by public transportation and available parking.
- Take U1 or U4 to the stop “Schwedenplatz”, exit “Schwedenplatz”. Walking time via Laurenzerberg to Fleischmarkt 19: 2 minutes
- Take tram 1 and 2 to the stop “Schwedenplatz”. Walking time via Laurenzerberg to Fleischmarkt: 2 minutes
Arriving by car
- Parking is available in the underground carpark at Franz-Josefs-Kai (entrance Morzinplatz 1) or the underground carpark at Georg Coch-Platz. Walking time: 2 minutes
- The entire first district is a short-term parking zone, and it may be difficult to find a free spot on business days.
- Parking for disabled and immobile patients: A limited number of parking spaces is available at the U5 level (entrance corner of Dominikanerbastei/Auwinkel).
- Parking for disabled and immobile patients in immediate vicinity is available at Fleischmarkt 26-28.
We are there for you
Our imaging team offers patients the entire spectrum of radiological and advanced nuclear-medical imaging procedures – for safe and reliable diagnoses.
Four locations in Vienna
We operate four locations and treat a total of 170,000 patients per year. Appointments can be arranged by phone, e-mail or in person.
A team of 35 radiologists and nuclear-medical practitioners as well as 150 employees are at your service. Our experience guarantees findings of the highest quality.
We generate 26 million images and perform a total of 250,000 examinations per year, offer appointments at short notice and ensure that your examination is performed as efficiently as possible.
Examinations are performed in a pleasant atmosphere. We take your personal needs into account. Findings can also be accessed online with a prioritised focus on data security.