How to access your examination as a patient
- Please enter your 10-digit social insurance number (e.g. 1234170161).
- If you do not have a social insurance number, you can also enter 0000 and your date of birth (e.g. 0000170161).
- Please enter a valid TAN, which you will have received via text message or in person.
- By clicking on “Show TAN”, you can check your entry.
- Now click on “Login”.
Does your TAN not work?
- Please contact us if you have problems with your TAN code. We are happy to provide further support.
- This page only supports HTTPS, requires strong passwords and encryptions and contains various up-to-date safety functions.
- Please exclusively use current web browser versions.
- It is your responsibility to ensure data privacy if data from the findings portal is exported or saved externally.
Validity of the TAN
- The TAN ist valid for 60 days.
- Save your image and diagnostic data outside of the online portal so that you have access to it in the long term.