Arriving by public transportation and available parking.
- Take U1, U2 or S1 to the station “Praterstern”, exit “Heinestraße”. Walking time to Praterstern 2, located at the corner to Nordbahnstraße: 2 minutes
- Take tram 0, 5 to the stop “Praterstern”. Walking time to Praterstern 2, located at the corner to Nordbahnstraße: 2 minutes
- Take bus line 80 A to the station “Praterstern”. Walking time to Praterstern 2, located at the corner to Nordbahnstraße: 2 minutes
Arriving by car
- The entire second district is a short-term parking zone.
- Pay-parking is available outside of our institute. If you arrive from Nordbahnstraße, please turn right before Praterstern.
Not yet, but the application has been submitted.
We are there for you
Our imaging team offers patients the entire spectrum of radiological and advanced nuclear-medical imaging procedures – for safe and reliable diagnoses.
Four locations in Vienna
We operate four locations and treat a total of 170,000 patients per year. Appointments can be arranged by phone, e-mail or in person.
A team of 35 radiologists and nuclear-medical practitioners as well as 150 employees are at your service. Our experience guarantees findings of the highest quality.
We generate 26 million images and perform a total of 250,000 examinations per year, offer appointments at short notice and ensure that your examination is performed as efficiently as possible.
Examinations are performed in a pleasant atmosphere. We take your personal needs into account. Findings can also be accessed online with a prioritised focus on data security.