Secure diagnosis covered by statutory health insurance
As one of the largest diagnostic centres in the German-speaking world, we offer all examinations for all insurers in optimal quality.
1010 Wien Map
Arriving by public transportation and available parking.
- Take U1 or U4 to the stop “Schwedenplatz”, exit “Schwedenplatz”. Walking time to Laurenzerberg 2: 2 minutes
- Take tram 1 and 2 to the stop “Schwedenplatz”. Walking time to Laurenzerberg 2: 1 minute
Arriving by car
- Parking is available in the underground carpark at Franz-Josefs-Kai (entrance Morzinplatz 1) or the underground carpark at Georg Coch-Platz. Walking time: 2 minutes
- The entire first district is a short-term parking zone, and it may be difficult to find a free spot on business days.
- Parking for disabled and immobile patients: A limited number of parking spaces is available at the U5 level (entrance corner of Dominikanerbastei/Auwinkel).
- Parking for disabled and immobile patients in immediate vicinity is available at Fleischmarkt 26-28.
We are there for you
Our imaging team offers patients the entire spectrum of radiological and advanced nuclear-medical imaging procedures – for safe and reliable diagnoses.
Four locations in Vienna
We operate four locations and treat a total of 170,000 patients per year. Appointments can be arranged by phone, e-mail or in person.
A team of 35 radiologists and nuclear-medical practitioners as well as 150 employees are at your service. Our experience guarantees findings of the highest quality.
We generate 26 million images and perform a total of 250,000 examinations per year, offer appointments at short notice and ensure that your examination is performed as efficiently as possible.
Examinations are performed in a pleasant atmosphere. We take your personal needs into account. Findings can also be accessed online with a prioritised focus on data security.