Bone fractures, signs of wear, inflammatory bone and joint changes, malalignments and orthopaedic images for the digital planning of a knee/hip TEP can be depicted with this type of scan.
About the appointment
Well-informed in all matters
Requirements for an X-ray
- Please bring your e‑card and referral.
- Any previous findings are also to be submitted.
- A possible pregnancy must be ruled out.
- Dental prostheses or jewellery must be removed depending on the examination region.
Procedure for an X-ray
- An X‑ray only takes a few seconds.
- Images are recorded in a standing, sitting or lying position depending on the bodily region to be examined.
- Images are recorded on two levels (from the front and the side).