For many, the idea of being confined to a narrow tube is highly unpleasant. We do not take this fear of confined spaces lightly and have developed a multi-sensor programme so that claustrophobic patients can still undergo such an examination. These measures have also proven beneficial for children.
About the appointment
Well-informed in all matters
- Upon request, our employees will take the time to explain each examination step.
- You can also choose to be accompanied by another person in the examination room if this reassures you.
- Upon request, we also administer sedative drops.
- We take your mind off of the procedure. Allow yourself to be transported to a different world, e.g. to the ocean, as you watch our video programming on the screen inside of the machine.
- Music has a calming effect, and we are happy to play your favourite songs while you are in the examination room.
- The tubes of our devices have a wide diameter. A mirror also gives the illusion of looking out and helps those who feel uncomfortable. The use of a mirror is especially beneficial for skull and neck examinations.