Unclear swelling, lumps in superficial organs or under the skin can be precisely depicted with an ultrasound and associated with the respective organ (e.g. fatty tissue, bruises, tumours). We also examine peripheral lymph node stations for signs of inflammation or conspicuous changes.
About the appointment
Well-informed in all matters
Requirements for an ultrasound of soft-tissue
- Please bring your e‑card and referral.
- Any previous findings are also to be submitted.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment.
Procedure for an ultrasound of soft-tissue
- The examination takes between 5 and 15 minutes;
- It is completely painless.
- The patient assumes a lying or sitting position.
- A gel is applied to the bodily region to be examined.
- The radiologist slides the ultrasonic probe over the examination area as ultrasonic images are captured.